Thursday, October 29, 2009

Where The Money Goes...

It's not good to treat yourself with others money.

I'm not sure why but that phrase popped into my head and has been stuck there for a few days, so I thought I'd blog about it: (welcome to one of my rants)

I understand that life's circumstances aren't always perfect, so you may have to borrow money from your friends or the bank. But that money should only be spent on necessities or when it's necessary. For example, don't borrow £50 from your friend to buy a £30 top from River Island. If you go to Uni or whatever use it to buy a textbook that you need or pay for something to enrich your occupation.

The thing is when you are young, you aren't really taught to be responsible with money, so when the time comes that you have a lot of money, you spend it. But you have to be responsible first so that you have the option and not the impulse to spend.

Some tips:
When buying clothes or shoes just take a second and think: Would I actually pay this much for this? Does it actually look worth that price? Saves a-lotta monies - this just means is it good value.

I used to think a lot of people were rich. Then I realised a lot of people have credit cards. - That's what I used to think but interest rates and re-payments aren't fun especially when you can't pay it back.

You are responsible for the cash flow as well as the debt, so take care of yourself... You've been warned!


xxo,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment