Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Birthday!


I am lucky enough to have been blessed with another year of life. A great but turbulent one at that! Still it, didn't make it any less great.

I achieved and experienced so much from 2008 to 2009 that I truly have to be grateful but there is definitely more I want to achieve and experience!

2008-2009: Achievements & Experiences
I got great results!
I became closer with my family and friends.
I went to my first concert and festival (The Game and O2 Wireless).
I fought through a really rough patch.
I met some great people.
I GOT A JOB!
I made my blog!
I started college (it's a lot of work)

Starting with school and this blog, today I vow to just work harder. Sometimes you have to wade through the weeds to get to the clearing. That means putting in work, hours and effort to reap the rewards later.

Thank you to all my readers, followers, family and friends. I just want to say thank you for being you! For clicking onto this blog, for checking in, COMMENTING! (love those comments!)

I truly feel loved today and it's a beautiful thing!

Keep following the blog it's just going to get bigger and better (a make-over is on it's way!)

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (well be-lated, but happy all the same!!!) I love your blog, your sense of style and your positive outlook! If last year was good, this year will only be much, much better.

    May the best of your days be the worst of your tomorrows....

    Had to add a lil Jay in there!

    lol!

    xoxo,
    coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you, your comments always make me smile :)

    Love the Jay, have you heard the album?

    xxo

    ReplyDelete